Monday, June 11, 2007

Ahhh... it's a hot day. I was running today and have so much on my mind... all about running. It proves challenging at times to put my sporadic thought into coherent sentences.

I was so tired this morning, so, I didn't get out for a run until late. I checked the weather.... and decided to run, even though it read this:

"Not too humid," I thought. So, I planned on 5 miles. I started running... and I felt great. I was singing along, enjoyng passing all the late morning Soldiers doing PT. Then, my iPod decides it's a good time to reset. I hate when that happens. Luckily it saved my run... so, here is the first part of my run this morning:


So... I had to wait for the thing to reboot, and start again. It was a nice little break. I walked in a circle enjoying the luke warm breeze.

During the next four miles, I felt pretty good. The last mile though, was my slowest. The temperature increased a bit, and my body temp was crazy high.




When I got home, I checked the weather again.. since I felt so hot...

Anyway... so that was that. More to come later... I must go.





No comments: