Saturday, June 09, 2007

Goodbye... Tiga.

Well... Tiga... is gone. She was a sweet kitty, most of the time. She was part "Manx", a fisty breed that has a tendancy to bite. Husband didn't like that... neither do I, however, I wrote it off as one of her personality quirks. Who doesn't like quirks? It's weird to walk into this room and not smell cat litter... nice, but still weird... unexpected. Her food bowls, bed, carrier, litter box.. it's all gone. I'll miss her. Nothing else to say... pictures say it for me...

When Zora was just baby, and when Tiga has a little less "baby" fat.

PS Celeste, please don't kill me. :)

1 comment:

Celeste J. said...

Awwww I'm so bummed girl. Tiga was such a cool cat. I even told Jesus on the ride home that if my mom and dad would have been visiting I would have talked them into adopting her. But I know she will find a good home and that all will be okay. Big hugs my friend. Give Zora some extra love for me as I am sure she is missing her pal.