Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dead hair folicles?

This morning... to my dismay... I found a grey hair in my eyebrow. Luckily, I have enough brown eye shadow to color it in... but, it's only a matter of time. I also have a grey hair in my bangs. I'm too young for this shit.

Also, just now... the freakiest thing happened... I caught a spider making a web in my bangs. I thought I had a spot on my eye or something... then, it moved. I almost broke the keyboard. He was dangling from a piece of silk right before my eyes... literally!

What is it with my hair today?

First the pigment goes and spiders start making homes in my head!?

I think this might be a sign that Armageddon is coming...

Just FYI.

3 comments:

mist1 said...

I'm ready for Armageddon. I just got new movies from Netflix and I am stocked up on wine and batteries. I plan on waiting the thing out.

essa said...

mist1,
I hope my netflix movies make it here in time. I may have to bump up my membership to 3-at-a-time.
essa

Anonymous said...

ewewewewewewewew!!!! I HATE spiders. Loathe. Detest. Despise. Am I being clear?
I would have freaked much worse than you!