Monday, May 21, 2007

Split personality? What a pain!?

So, occasionally, as many of you (that's like 2) know, I can get into a drunken rambling, "what the heck is she talking about" state.

I can't be responsible for some of the things I type...

no no, I cannot.

For instance, apparently, "Osiris" was surfing myspace late Friday night, after husband and I had already called it a night. She decided to post a comment on a male friend's picture that read, "I have boob envy. What a shame..."

I don't even know what this means (Yes I do, margaritas are my crazy drink).

He thought I meant him.

Damn you Osiris, god of the underworld!!

3 comments:

mist1 said...

I am an expert at drunk translation. First, I have to drink though.

Anonymous said...

i enjoy this. sorry I can't help with the translation....

Dan said...

Boob envy? I wonder if I have that? Is that when one wishes they had boobs to play with at any given moment ... oops ... better stop here.