Tuesday, November 14, 2006

pictures! don't get excited... it's just my yard.

Well, my house is clean, the yard is clean and decorated, Zora got a bath, the cat box got cleaned, the fridge is stocked, the sheets are washed, the lawn is mowed, the car is vacummed and full of gas... is there anything else? Oh yea, I better get in the shower and start the grooming ritual!! For by this time tomorrow, my hubby and I will be watching the sun set on our year apart... Our lives becomes "Our Life."

Here are a few pictures of what Matt will see when he gets home. I'll take some of the welcome home ceremony, and post them when I come up for air. ;)

Here's what Matt will see when we round the block towards our house... see Zora in the yard... she will have a t-shirt on. I'll post pics of that another time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's what he will see when we turn the corner...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and what's in his face when we enter the driveway...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is what our Service Star Flag looked like on the day I put it up...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and one year later when I will take it down...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, that's all I've got for now. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!! I love the new layout, by the way.....

Andrea said...

Congratulations on finally having your love back in your arms! I can't even imagine the emotions that are flooding over you right now! Thank you and your hubby for sacrificing of yourselves for our freedom and to protect this great country.

mushroom said...

I'm sure he'll love it alright....your so sweet!

Unknown said...

Yeah MATT is coming home!!! The house looks great!!