Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tagged by Trish

And for my short break of busy busy today... here is a lot of the same, some of the new... ENJOY! i'm off to do cup art... which will later be blogged. Stay tuned.

1. What is your current age - 26

2. When is your birthday - October 13

3. Nationality - melting pot American

4. Do you have any pets - 2- Tigalilly- kitty 5 years; Zora- puppy almost 2 years

5. Sexuality - straight? is that what this is asking?

6. What colour is your hair- dark brown with a hint of red

7. What colour are your eyes- brown... Matt calls them "pretty doe eyes". I think that means I look like a dear.

8. What ethnicity are you - Irish and German with a hint of Mexican

9. Favourite music - country mostly

10. Favourite films - ummm... Amerie is my favorite of all time, thus far.

11. Dating Status - happily married, and soon to be happily together!

12. Favourite book - I'm a big fan of VC Andrews (or at least I used to be) and Chronicles of Narnia

13. Favourite tv show -Smallville, Heroes, New Adventures of Old Christine, Grey's Anatomy, Without a Trace

14. Dream man - Matty

15. Dream woman - ummm... me

16. Can you speak any other languages - sign language, and some spanish

17.I was tagged by Trish. I am tagging fancythis, and twinki.

2 comments:

mushroom said...

I love that movie amelie...she is hot hot hot!

Unknown said...

when I tagged you, Matt was running late and I thought you would be nervous, and this would help calm you down. Did it work?