Tuesday, June 13, 2006

who has time to think of a title?


"I need stability,
sanity,
love, life, and You...
But, I'd settle for You..." - Estell R. Breeze
A phone call of two minutes, is not a phone call. It's worse than no phone call at all. To plan an entire day around a phone call, is torture... it's also silly, but oh so necessary. All things considered: my sanity hangs on the end of the phone line, jumping each time it vibrates or rings... my stability jitters on the slow walk to check the mail... my love is 7,364 miles away, and my life is on repeat. And You, You are all holding the delicate balance in the tone of your voice.

2 comments:

Milo said...

Had a relationship like this once. You're right, it was torture every minute. And I'm sure it will be again.

Unknown said...

How is he doing? When is he going to try and call again? Not much longer on the nail competition. Who's going to win??? You or the nail? Be smarter than the nail