Friday, May 18, 2007

reading? more writing? what?!

I hate that I am involved with so many TV shows, but I can't help it! I blame DVR (Tivo to the cooler people). Greatest and worst invention ever. I think it's great because you don't have to miss much, especially if you have two TVs, each connected to their own DVR. You will miss nothing. Worst because I watch too much TV!

Gilmore Girls- I've watched almost every season. And, well, it's over... for good. It seems s very unresolved. What's Luke doing about his daughter living in New Mexico (of all places... I'm from there, ick)? So, Rory never sees Logan again? And, just like that, Luke and Loralei are back together? I think they are leaving it open for another year. I wouldn't mind. I love the witty repartee.

Smallville- Holy poop! Holy poo I say! Bizzaro arrives! Is Lana dead (I don't think so)? Is Chloe dead (I think s0)? How will they stop Bizzaro? Will Lionel Die? What about Mrs. Kent? Will she be back next season? So many questions. There wasn't a lot of build up to the finale, but it delivered. I hate that Chloe might might be back though... she was one of my favorites. Lana knows Clark's secret! Whoa! I'm waiting for Supergirl to make an appearance. Hopefully soon... it's rumored that this is their last season.

Supernatural- Can't beat it... Dean Winchester.... oh yea. I can't believe they killed the yellow- eyed demon! I like the show, and not just because of the hotties. It's only in its second season, so, it should be around for a while. They have a lot of demons to send back to hell.

Lost- I'm lost. Probably won't watch next season.

Office- I hope Pam and Jim hook up. I had a dream about Jim last night. Apparently, I find him sexy. I didn't dream about James Franco (last night... I didn't say I never dream about him) or Christian Bale (see above), but this guy.... I don't know his name. Anyway Jan got a boob job, which looks like a real boob job, not just fancy camera work or a good bra. What will happen to Karen? Who knows. Funny show.

House- Getting a bit predictable.

American Idol- I hope Jordan wins. I think Blake should have gone home before Lakisha.

Grey's Anatomy- Kind of annoying... no one will ever b happy! Who the heck is this Casey Grey person?? What the F?!

TV is about to get really boring with all the season finales. So, anyone recommend a movie to get from Netflix?
Okay... I'm going to see if I can find a life tonight (because there is nothing on TV on Friday).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i need DVR, I miss too many shows because I don't have it! I covet yours!