Monday, April 23, 2007

perfect rain perfect run

Just over a 4 kilometers into my run... the rain starts. It's just misting at first, and 1K later, it's a full on sprinkle. The bill of my cap keeps it out of my eyes. But, my soft running capris are soon soaked. Not the heavy sort of soaked... just enough to cause sticking, but not enough to add weight slowing me down.

It seems a sprinkle makes for a very enjoyable run. It stopped by the time I returned home. I couldn't decide whether the weather soaked my undershirt, or sweat did the deed.

I guess I'll never know. Lance Armstrong congratulated me for making the 250 mile mark. He's sweet on me.



Have a good Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there!!!
No 15 month deployment here. As a matter of fact, they pushed his deployment back to mid november instead of beginning of Oct. Plus! they changed it from 12 month deployment back down to nine. So the timeline goes something like this:
Nov-Jan - preliminary training
Jan-Sept - Deployment

So that was long! Thanks for asking. What's the news on you guys?