Tuesday, April 17, 2007

my running partner

Thanks to The Quadrathon, I'm now able to attach my Nike+ data to my page... even though I haven't updated this site in a while. An update is soon to come... what with the announcement of extended tours of duty in Iraq... but, that's another day!

To your left you should see my stats and most recent rus... I've been trying to up my milage lately. I'm sick of the 4 miles a day crap. I never get faster, or gain more endurance. So, the past three weeks have been a freaking blast. I've decreased my speed, by 10 seconds. My longest run is 8miles. Below are some stats that I enjoy the most. Have a nice day!

Personal Best (PB) mile: 7'07"
PB 1K: 4'23"
PB 5K: 22'41"
PB 10K: 47'51"
Overall Average Pace: 8'06"

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Hey, thanks for the honorable mention ;-) Stick with it and 4 miles will be a distant memory!