Friday, September 01, 2006

How come... when you feel as though you may be out of the woods... something pulls your ass back? Why must a glass of wine (or three) have such an effect? I'm unsure. And, well, shit... I like being certain. I'm uncertain. Uncertainty sucks ass. Merlot on the other hand... well, it tastes fucking good, but causes some natural and unthinkable thoughts. What a combination!? I need a new theme song. I need something less self loathing, and something a bit more gratifying. How about some techno? No, that shit sucks... I can't pretend to like that crap. How about a little R&B or Rap.... no that shit is for the dance club when i'm sweaty, running off and outwitting morons. I need something... shit... I wish I knew what the fuck I needed. I miss my sisters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How about Eye of the Tiger?

lollolololol

Hugs, I miss you. Come see me soon. We can cuddle