Friday, July 07, 2006

You've only had barely enough, to hang on.

I'm a pissy bitch today. So far, I've cursed 4 people under my breath. I think this is getting to me... 12 days. SHIT! There are far too many hours in this day, and the next... and, I'm certain, the day after. Can I sleep through the next week, please. Thanks, God... you're a pal.

Let's discuss the nature of shitty friends... okay, this is how it goes...
Girl 1 meets Girl 2
Girls 1 & 2 become best friends
Girl 1 introduces Girl 2 to boy 0 (zero)
Girl falls for boy 0 (lowercase, by the way)
Girl 1 continues to try and be Girl 2's best friend
Friend status is reduced to "good".
Girl 2 claims to "be there for" Girl 1
Girl 1 has doubts
Girl 1 and boy 0 have a fight
Girl 2 chooses boy 0 over Girl 1 because of said fight
Girl 1 keeps her mouth shut about how she never sees Girl 2 anymore
The "good" in friends is removed and Girls 1 & 2 are merely "friends"
Girl 1 confronts Girl 2 about her continued patience with boy 0
Girl 2 gets angry
Girl 1 and Girl 2 exchange nasty emails for a few days
Girl 2 says a lot of mean things to Girl 1 about her husband's deployment
Girl 1 decides she has to let it go or fight forever
Girl 2 never apologizes
Girl 1 forgets about it
Girl 1 & 2 and Girl 3 make plans to hang out
Girl 2 ditches Girl 1 & 3 for boy 0
Girl 1 & 3 are furious
Weeks pass
Friend status is now at an "acquaintance" level.
Girl 2 asks Girl 1 to drive 70 miles to hang out with her and Girl 3
Girl 1 decides she only wants ot hang out with Girl 3
before Girl 1 has a chance to tell Girl 2, Girl 2 has already revoked her offer to hang out with boy 0
Girl 1 decides her and Girl 2 are no longer friends.

So, yea... that's pretty much how it happened. Stupid friends. Stupid boy 0! I hate him.
Anyway... back to my own reality... I have to shave my dog, for the second time this summer. It's so flipping hot. I'm going to go be pissy elsewhere.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is still going on??? Bad girl 2 BAD!!! I loves you, and since she said something shitty about husband, I am going to kick her ass now. I mean it. How are your nails looking?

mushroom said...

Man those are some ears on that pooch!

LauraS said...

I can't stand stupid people. Sorry your acquaintance sucks

essa said...

my nails are the bomb now... thanks to you trish:). I know 'shroom... thank goodness her head finally grew into them. My "friend" will be back when this so called "boy 0" goes off to Iraq.

Stuart said...

Ahhh the joys of being a man, we just punch each other in the face, hug and buy each other a beer!