Thursday, July 06, 2006

"We own a Va JJ- we're entitled." -Eban!

I've been trying to keep myself busy as the nerves under my skin become tighter and tighter with excitement. I've taken up quite a few projects to pass the time: furniture refurbishing, scrapbooking, living room furniture rearranging, closet organizing, mowing the lawn twice a week (instead of once... it's really straight), dancing, drinking (not a healthy "project", by the way), running (a healthy project... in case you didn't know), and I have had an increased interest in music recently. I'm shaving my dog's hair tomorrow. Fun stuff. So, as if I needed extra incentive to look forward to whom I'm missing... I get a call from my sweet mother-in-law... she's booked a room for Matt and I in Ocean City, MD... two nights... on a beach... half naked... free. I can't believe it! It's all I can think about (and my R&R present that happens to be a digital camera)! Anyway... I see east sunrises, west sunsets, bikinis, picnics, and a ton of... well...

Ocean City, MD


Guest: "Hi, room service?"
Employee: "Yes, ma'am?"
Guest: "Would you mind sending up a good bottle of champagne, please?"
Employee: "Yes, ma'am, right away."
Guest: "Oh, and some strawberries too, please."
Employee: "No problem."
Guest: "And some whip cream."
Employee: "Yes, ma'am (chuckles)."
Guest: "In... ah... a can...?"
Employee: "I'll see if we have that variety."
Guest: "Thanks. Could you leave it outside the door? I don't want to get dressed."
Guest #2 (in the back ground): "Don't tell him that!"
Employee: "Not a problem, ma'am (more chuckling)."

4 comments:

mushroom said...

haha whipped cream. sicko ;-)

LauraS said...

AWESOME!!!! BTW, Ocean City is REALLY nice, I live about 2 hours away from there. Congrats!

essa said...

I'm filthy.
I've heard Ocean Cit is great.
I can't wait!

Unknown said...

You dirty slut!! I love it!! He is going to be sooo happy.