Monday, June 26, 2006

you know who you are

I pride myself on the ability to laugh at hate. I laugh because hate is as silly a thing as dog clothing... really... your dog is already wearing a sweater. Do you put a t-shirt and pants on over your sweater? I don't hate anyone. I truly cannot place a name or face to anyone I hate. I've hated in the past, but long since overcome this worthless emotion. If I did hate, it might make it easier to get over people that have hurt me. But, when a person refuses to hate, they tend to linger a bit longer on silly issues... they tend to hold guilt on their shoulders rather than the back of the mind. Hating increases heartrate, blood pressure, and stress level. Fretting over those you do not hate, increases heartrate, blood pressure, stress level, and the amount of time spent pondering about not hating someone. Either way, I'm fucked. So... there you have it.

No comments: