Monday, December 19, 2005

I haven't decided on a title

So, I'm home alone. All you psychos out there... beware: I have a candle at my bed side. Since my man let for war, I've been very paranoid. Every noise the cat makes or when the TV creeks or the house "settles" my eyes pop open. I am officially an insomniac. Insomnia due to fear of... too scary to type.

It's not only stupid because I live in a safe neighborhood, I have deadbolts, I keep all the windows locked and I have a bark machine sleeping on the floor next to me but, also because I've lived alone before, in sub-standard housing! So much for my "empowered-woman" image. My hubby leaves and I'm freaked out by the hum of the heater or clanging of pots in the dish washer.

I need a bat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a bat for you that you can use. Or you can also call me at any hour and know that I will answer.