Monday, March 24, 2008

about me

I'm uncomplicated, and pretend not to fake it. I like to say things like "Heck ya!" "So, I got that goin' for me," "Good talk, guys," and "Yo," a lot. I'm generally in a good mood most times, and I like to be made to laugh until I think I might pee a little. I enjoy dancing... either alone in my house... sometimes naked, or out and until I'm completely dripping in sweat. I sing poorly. I hate being called "princess". I give everyone a hard time. Worry if I'm quiet around you. What I drive has no importance to me other than gas mileage and safety. I call myself a "windows down kind of gal". If it's cold outside, I like to put on a sweater, turn up the heater on my feet, and drive at 70 miles an hour with all the windows open... music cranked. There are a lot of things I want that I cannot have and a lot of things I have for which I never asked. And, well... I deal. Well? Who knows... I just deal.

No comments: