Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm a recruiter

To anyone who will listen, I blabber on about how cool Nike+ iPod really is... "and you Can challenge each other" "track your progress" "meet your own goals" yada yada... Finally, someone took me at my word and started using Nike+ iPod. You'll notice to your right (and below), I've posted a challenge. First to 100 miles between George and myself. Should be fun... she's lucky, though. She gets runs on Lake Superior and nice breezes. I get gnats in my face on the same old dusty track.

The race is on!

3 comments:

George and Dan said...

OMG you're so funny! I love you! And yes, the race is on! Now if I can only get my thighs to heal...

Celeste J. said...

haha... thats cool. One day I will get better at running I will have to buy one of those...

George and Dan said...

Oh yeah he is using it alright. He runs about 6 miles at a time...that's why im not inviting him to our challange. LOL. We wouldnt have a chance in hell against him! LOL..