Tuesday, November 07, 2006

TV sucks on Tuesdays

Tagging Trish, and fancythis. That's all... I don't have many friends. :(

1. Things that scare me: I'm frightened of this so immensely, I can't type them.

2. People who make me laugh: Matthew :)

3.Things I hate the most: I hate that I love peanut butter so unnaturally.

4. Things I don't understand: how people can complain about one thing, and then turn around and do that very same thing???

5.Things I'm doing right now: blogging... duh. That's it... I just got through working on Matt's Welcome Home banner.

6.Things I want to do before I die: I'd like to meet my gret grandkids... have a honeymoon. The later is less likely.

7.Things I can do: I can read.... oh oh oh AND write. I'm so cool.

8. Ways to describe my personality: Ummm.... I don't know... I guess most people find me charming, but when I'm alone in the dark, it overcomes me sometimes.

9. Things I can't do: I can't not care.

10.Things I think you should listen to: Rogue Wave... they are pretty good. And, your mom when she says, "One day, you'll miss me." It's true.

11. Things you should never listen to: ME. :) But, you should read me. :)

12.Things I'd like to learn: I'd like to learn how to use my darn sewing machine.

13.Favorite Foods: Peanut butter. Were you not paying attention?

14.Beverages I drink regularly: water, coffee, chi tea.

14a. Beverages I'm trying not to drink regularly: well, I stopped drinking soda a long time ago. I had to try to do that.

15. Shows I watched as a kid: X-Men, Spiderman, Punky Bruster, Gargoyles, others.

16. Persons I am tagging: Trish, fancythis

2 comments:

SarahReznor said...

nice post! and i totaly get 4 and 9...!

Unknown said...

Umm I totally posted on my site now.