Friday, October 27, 2006

I've been tagged!!

So... Ms. Trisha tagged me... so here goes... a bunch of stuff you don't want to know, really.

1. Explain what ended your last relationship? bad timing... oh, and me being a crazy-in-love woman

2. When was the last time you shaved? a few days ago... before that... I can't even remember

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? sleeping

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? messing with my new sewing machine.. I'm so domestic

5. Are you any good at math? why yes, I am.

6. Your prom night? I went with a guy that spent lots of money on me, and I didn't even kiss him... then, I went and hung out with my "friend" later. We slept in his car in front of my house. I still had that rose perfectly placed in my hair when I woke.

7. Do you have any famous ancestors? People aske me everyday if I'm related to Tim McGraw... no.. okay... NO! Other than that, I have no idea.

8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? hasn't everyone?

9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? Yes... It's Ache, by James Carrington. Thanks to Jeremy, I already have the lyrics, and didn't have to go searching for it after watching Smallville.

10. Last thing received in the mail? Junk, like everyday.

11. How many different beverages have you had today? Just coffee, and water.

12. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine? Always, and I hate then they call back without checking.

13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? I saw Easy E in concert when I was 13.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Doesn't everyone?

15. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had? A root canal one day, and worse, another the next day on the tooth above the other.

16. What is out your back door? A barking dog, and bunch of her poo. I gotta clean that crap... ha ha crap.

17. Any plans for Friday night? cleaning up Zora's poo, apparently.

18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? I like what the ocean breeze does to my hair... but I hate when my hair is all salty. It's long... and two feet of hair with salt water... ICK.

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Ha, my Grams used to have them at Christmas time.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Yes... in fact.. it's a great date night thing. I'm taking Matt there when he gets back.

21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? I reuse the previous days towel for my hair.

22. Some things you are excited about? I don't even think I need to answer that.

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? I don't know... strawberry is always good bet with me.

24. Describe your keychain(s)? A dog tag with this symbol on it. It's Matt's unit crest.

25. Where do you keep your change? In a change purse, and in the strawberry cow in my kitchen.

26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? The last time was a poetry reading in El Paso, I'm sure.... oh wait... I gave a presentation on how horrible smoking can be to your health in May.

27. What kind of winter coat do you own? One long wool coat, and a wool pea coat.

28. What was the weather like on your graduation day? HOT.

29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Closed... can't have Zora walking around on the wood floors... drives me crazy.

Okay, done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

12. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine? Always, and I hate then they call back without checking.

You saying something about me?