Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sometimes

Sometimes I mask my own feelings so well, I can't remember what they are anymore. Who knows what I think... certainly not I.
Sometimes, being political correct, hides what you really need.
Sometimes, supporting someone else, means delaying, or giving up, your own desires. My hopes are on pause. My life is put off... again.
Who could say "no"? Who would say "no"? An unsupportive wife... that is not a label I want.
Always, no one knows what it's like for you. No matter your situation, no matter your actions, feelings, or responses, no one knows what it's like for you when you are alone; no one knows what you do. When you are alone, only you understand you. Only you know yourself.
He'll never know what it's like to be the one at home, and I'll never know what it's like to be the one away from home. We know our own titles well.

No comments: