Monday, September 25, 2006

Life List

So, there are many things I want to accomplish before life (or gravity) kicks in. Many things are on my list, but (close to the top) is to compete in a triathlon. Something small to start off with... something like swim 800 meters, Bike 12.4 miles, Run 3.1 miles. I'm in a great place for the sport. Austin is quite the outdoors town. I just got through with a 4 mile run, and I'm getting on my bike for about 20 miles here in a minute. I'm just curious... anyone out there ever trained for a triathlon? I need a schedule. I want to be ready for one by February. I have plenty of time, but... the biggest goal I have is to keep up with Matthew. He's a great athlete. I've never been very sporty, but I have good body composition, I just have to fake the endurance part. I can build up, I'm sure... but I need a good plan. Nutrition being my field, I think I've got that covered... just the training..
Okay, so let's recap... I need help with training. Got that? Okay good.
Have a good day!

2 comments:

mushroom said...

I have a high protein, sugar and saturated fat diet on my blog if you are interested......

I love fitness training myself....its all mind over body for me.....i just remind myself when i feel like quitting that if someone held a gun to my head i'd keep running.

I know its sick, but hey - whatever it takes lol.

Anonymous said...

No offense, but....are you crazy?!
Just kidding, I'm just not the athletic or active type, so when people have goals like this, I'm astounded, no, not the right word, um, I don't know the proper word, but it always leaves me wondering why I would never, could never, entertain the idea.
Good luch to YOU though!