Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dog doors, huges bitches, and the lovely Lola and Holly

I had a pretty good weekend. I hung out with my sister, Alena, on Friday night. That was cool. I hadn't seen her in months. It was just a shame that Jayel wasn't there... it was her b-day... and her anniversary, and she was stuck in El Paso. :( Anyway, it was really nice to get to talk to Alena. She seems to have had some life changes that I'm sorry I missed. I'm sorry I wasn't there to talk to her, and help her through things. I was being an asshole. We both avoided talking, but that's done now, thank god. She seems happy, and that makes me happy.

So, I need to elaborate on a previous post... The thing I hate most about the human race you ask? Most of us are unreliable. I'm certain that I'm guilty of this also, but I think I show when it counts most. Who knows, I could be wrong. An outside observer is always best in these situations; they seem to see you better than you see yourself. Anyway, Yvonne just moved into a new house about a month or so ago, and her dogs (big dogs) just moved in last week. She's been having to scrap working out on her lunch break to let them out to pee... well, we just had to do something about that, eh? She was supposed to have a "guy" friend help her put in a dog door. Well, he didn't show, nor did he call to say he wasn't going to show. So... being the empowered chics we are, we decided to do this ourselves. We had a door, and a dog door... we just needed tools. Here's where Alena comes back into the picture... I called her and said, "have you got a jig saw, and a drill?" Of course she did. She's Alena. So, we borrowed some tools (from a chic, by the way), and we put that fucking door in ourselves! We didn't need no stinking MAN! HA! We had a very empowered weekend.

So, on Saturday we went downtown... I know that, next to Yvonne and Sandra, I'm pretty tall looking. I mean on my own, I'm tall, but next to them, I'm GIGANTOR! So, at one point, walking through the warehouse district, we heard someone say, "That's a big bitch!" Ha... it was funny.
One more thing, Lola and Holly... lovely ladies. We were "with" them this weekend. Those chics were hot!

3 comments:

mushroom said...

Jesus christ, i'm picturing a babes and power tools calendar lol.

Love the shirt!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, a woman with an electric power saw, run! only kidding.
Very impressive.

-Poly Beta

Unknown said...

Nessie can kick ass!! We thought about putting in a doggy door but our back door is made of glass, so that idea is out the window. Cant wait to play this weekend.