Friday, June 02, 2006

Some friends suck.

I have this friend, and her boyfriend hates me. What's fucked up is I introduced them... and when i did, I said, "I think this guy might be a compulsive liar; just so you know." I think he lied about going to Iraq (he's reserve, and claims he got activated to Iraq for 2 years; whatever). I can't prove it though. He was dating another girl for a while, at the same time as dating my friend... she knew about it! I called him on his lying one time, and that's why he doesn't like me. Judging by the way he reacted (Earth would explode if he talked to me again, becasue i called him a liar, basically), I think he really did lie. I even said sorry for yelling at him, and he still won't talk to me. I just wanted to make peace because this friend, well, she was agood friend. Now, i don't know. She believes him over me. They probably sit around talking shit. The past few weekends, she's ditched me for him. She was supposed to go to the drive-in with me one weekend, and didn't even bother to tell me she wasn't coming. She's ditching me again this weekend to hang out with him. The worst part... he lives in Temple. She doesn't even bother to see me even though she comes all the way out here. I go to Austin all the time to see her. How fucked up. So, it's just me this weekend... oh at least Zora will be here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry. You want me to kick butts? I would have invited you to ROT but you have to have tickets and it was me and Michelle weekend. Kisses Maybe this weekend you can come up? I need to check my schedule but I dont think I have anything going on

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.