Wednesday, June 28, 2006

fuck your punctuation


"Maybe in 5 or 10, yours and mine will meet again; straighten this whole thing out... there's really no way to reach me; cause I'm already gone."
Thank God. Thank God this day is closing. I have been sedated in self-pity for hours. I need a new day. I need a new sunrise; a new sunset... I need a change of scenery... 20.25 days... 20.25 days... 20.20 days... 20.15 days... it's coming; it's coming. Besides copious amounts of thinking, this day has been wasteful. Smile here, joke there, laugh now, cry later... I need a new day... I need a new fucking byline.


fata morgana

she appeared, with the first dawn’s glare
promising her creation
as attainable mystic-ness
where third realm light
becomes reality
with her wistful translucence
and serene, almost surreal, silhouette
she materialized with the carbon in the atmosphere
brilliant, she seemed
so immaculate and roseate
realizing my sacrificed dreamland
I reached for her cream colored shadowy hand
but she slipped through me
leaving her majestic essence
within my entity
all unsuspecting delusions
overwhelming sudden confusion
mastered my compassion
and like an intangible fabrication
at a fairy tale end
she was gone
like all other apparitions
breaking my confidence, all over again
as a mirage leaves nothing
and bequeaths only wanting
So, all I am is just waiting
anticipating my fantasy’s return
I sleep to finish... effortless.

2 comments:

Milo said...

You need a beer. Stay strong. The day is coming.

Speaking though of military marital woes, in your current state, perhaps you shouldn’t read my newest blog entry. I wax all morbid. You’ve been warned.

Drink two bottles of Colt .45 and call me in the morning.

Unknown said...

poor nessie. Kisses and loves