Saturday, May 13, 2006

potential- opportunity = zero

I've become a master eye reader. It's interesting to see a person's mood change in the "blink of an eye", literally. Whether it be from happiness to despair, contentment to absolute bliss, computing to understanding or sadness to joy... it's all displayed in a person's eyes. Words can lie, but eyes always tell the truth. I've tried to control my own eyes in the past, but soon realized this is pointless. I just let them be... and they tell stories for me. I love not saying what need not be said because my eyes do it for me. Even when someone glances to the side or up in the sky, millions of things are revealed. What your eyes say, or don't say, make mystery difficult, yet leave lingering longing in the balance.
My eyes long to see a certain someone you've come to know as "Matty".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eye reader is that like a mind reader but different? :) Kisses

Are you coming for Bonnie's party friday night?

LauraS said...

When is Matty coming home for 2 week break?